Rae Systems UltraRAE 3000
The UltraRAE 3000 is the most advanced Compound-Specific Monitor on the market. Its Photoionization Detector’s (PID) extended range of 0.05 to 10,000 ppm in VOC mode and 50 ppb to 200 ppm in benzene-specific mode makes it an ideal instrument for applications from entry pre-screening during refinery and plant maintenance to hazardous material response, marine spill response and refinery down-stream monitoring.
Inexpensive analysis using low-cost RAE-Sep tubes vs. gas detection tube; much less expensive than a portable GC, and no annual factory calibration is required
- High performance handheld VOC montor.
- Proven PID technology, with state of the VOC sensor.
- 3 sec response in VOC mode / 60 sec in compound mode.
- Up to 10,000 ppm (in VOC mode) with improved linearity.
- Humidity compensation with built-in humidity sensor.
- Automatic temperature-controlled sampling time calculation.
- Detects benzene down to 50 ppb (0.05 ppm).
- Detailed readings, combining a 9.8eV UV lamp & benzene tube.
- Sampling probe provides instant tube-breakthrough visibility.
- Switch between VOC mode or Benzene-Specific mode.
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in Bluetooth.
- Optional RAELink3 portable modem.
- Correction Factors list for more than 200 compounds.
- Measuring more compounds than any other PID.
- Field-interchangeable battery pack is replaceable in seconds.
- Large graphic display.
- Multi-language support.
- Easy access to lamp & sensor in seconds without tools.
- Low Cost of Ownership.
- Unique 15 min benzene STEL calculation with 15-minute real-time benzene-specific measurement & recording.