BW Gas Alert Micro Clip XL – Portable Gas Detector
Multi-Gas Detection Made Easy
The BW GasAlertMicroClip XL portable multi-gas detector can be configured to monitor combinations of Combustible gases such as LEL, Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Oxygen (O2).
Under the hood this gas detector is the same bestselling BW MicroClip, but has been redesigned and rebranded as the BW Gas Alert Micro Clip XL and given a brand-new cutting edge battery design, providing up to 18 hours of operation – Eight hours more than the preceding version.
The popularity of this portable gas monitor is due to its lightweight, small design and single button mode of operation – making it very easy to use, especially within confined spaces.
Thanks to its compact design and slim profile, the GasAlertMicroClip XL is easy to wear, whilst providing affordable standard protection from gas hazards. For a more robust solution, especially against the challenges of working in cold conditions, the GasAlertMicroClip XL is ideal and comes with extended battery life.
Both options offer continuous visual compliance indication at-a-glance with the green IntelliFlash™, while the easy one-button operation reduces training, and will allow workers to focus more safely on the job at hand.
You can configure the BW MicroClip XL gas detector to monitor combinations of the following: Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (C0), Oxygen (O2) and Combustible LEL.
- Continuous visual compliance with IntelliFlash
- Detects up to four hazards: H2S, CO, O2 and LELs
- Multi-gas versatility with one-button simplicity
- Incredibly thin and lightweight, making it comfortable to wear
- Extraordinarily low cost of ownership
- Rugged and durable with the built-in concussion-proof boot
- Powered by a lithium polymer battery
- Manage & customize your fleet using Fleet Manager II
- Supports English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Low, High STEL (short-term exposure limit)
- TWA (time-weighted average)
- OL (over limit) alarms
- Visual, audible, and vibrating alarms
- Battery life: 18 hrs / recharges in less than 6 hrs
- MicroDock II compatible
- Rating: IP68
- Compatible Gas Types
- LELs: Flammables O2: Oxygen
- H2S: Hydrogen Sulphide CO: Carbon Monoxide
- Click here to find out what other gas detectors, spares & accessories we have to offer; also check out our handy blog article on The Origin of Portable Gas Detectors