Crowcon T4 Multi-Gas Detector
It has a streamlined, user-friendly design that is complemented by its one-button operation, allowing easy use even when wearing gloves.
The robust housing of the T4 CH4 gas detector comprises an anti-shock rubber, and thanks to its ATEX approval can be used in the most hazardous of environments.
The Crowcon Tetra 4 multi-gas detector has a clear, backlit display that flashes green when working correctly – switching to red if attention is required. A triple alarm system (vibrating, visual and audible) will quickly draw the attention of the user when required, and an innovative TWA (time weight average) resume function ensures continuous safety as toxic gas exposure is calculated by the detector over an entire shift.
This intrinsically safe Crowcon gas detector is utilised nationwide because of its advanced technology, variety of features and user-friendly functionality.
- Includes a three-year warranty.
- Extended eighteen-hour battery life.
- One button operation.
- Easy to use menus.
- Robust anti-shock casing.
- Triple audible, visual and vibrating alarm system
- Traffic light indicators provide constant assurance.
- TWA resume-analyse toxicity exposure throughout the shift.
- Inverted 180 degrees backlit display.
- Intrinsically safe for use across various environments.
- Rating: IP67.
- 180° display for easy viewing.