Dräger PAC 6500 Gas Detector
The robust Dräger Pac 6500 gas detector offers a reliable companion under tough conditions. The personal single-gas detection device measures CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 quickly and precisely. Quick sensor response times and a powerful battery also ensure safety.
You can rely on the Dräger Pac 6500: the personal single-gas detection device warns against hazardous concentrations of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide or oxygen with precision and reliability.
Powerful sensors with a very low t-90 response time ensure quick reactions. The Pac 6500 is versatile thanks to its wide measurement range. For example, the CO sensor measures concentrations from 1 to 1,999 ppm, and the H2S sensor from 0.4 to 100 ppm
- Strong performance for maximum safety
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
- Robust design – even for the toughest conditions
- User-friendly display with all important information
- Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports
- Economical operating costs
- Fast function test saves time and money/li>