Dräger PAC 8500 Gas Detector
The Dräger PAC 8500 gas detector is a reliable and precise instrument even under the toughest of conditions. The device can be equipped with a hydrogen-compensated CO sensor or a Dräger dual sensor. This gives you the option of measuring two gases at once: either H2S with CO or O2 with CO.
You can count on the Dräger Pac 8500 to give you reliable, precise readings at any time even under extreme conditions. The Pac 8500 also provides a data and event logger for logging concentrations and events along with the date and time. The data can be loaded on a PC via an interface and processed further there.
Your single-gas detection device can become a two-gas device when a dual sensor is used. The Dräger Pac 8500 series offers the following sensor combinations: hydrogen sulphide with carbon monoxide or oxygen with carbon monoxide.
Dual sensors enable detection of even low concentrations – and all in one and the same handy device. Measuring two gases at the same time reduces downtime as well. You can take vol.% measurements of oxygen and ppm measurements of carbon monoxide simultaneously using just one sensor.
- Strong performance for maximum safety
- Convert to two-gas detection device using a dual sensor
- Measurement of carbon monoxide with significantly reduced cross sensitivity
- Robust design – even for the toughest conditions
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
- User-friendly display with all important information
- 360° alarm with various functions
- Economical operational costs
- Fast function test saves time and money