Chlorine (CL2)

Commonly used in industry for manufacturing, pesticides and sanitation, Chlorine (CL2) often takes the form of a toxic gas. It can detected by its yellow-green colour and distinctive odour, however the use of a suitable detector is advised for reliable safety.

Chlorine gas can cause damage to the eyes, throat and lungs if overexposure occurs, leading to long-term health issues if high levels of exposure take place. The most effective method of avoiding CL2 exposure is to equip workers with an applicable gas detector while on site, which can alert the user to the presence of the toxic gas immediately. Take through our selection of Chlorine gas detectors here.

For more information, fill out the form below and one of our friendly specialists will get back in touch with you: