Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)

Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are gases that are commonly released from burning fuel such as gasoline, wood, coal, or natural gas. These gases can enter the body via inhalation or skin contact, and are highly toxic in high levels. Short-term exposure causes symptoms such as headaches, dizziness and memory problems, while long-term exposure can cause serious issues such as liver, kidney and nervous system damage as well as cancer.

It is vital that workers operating in the presence of VOCs are protected from overexposure at all times. Take a look through our selection of VOC monitors to find a suitable device that will keep your workers safe while on site.

If you require further information, fill out the form below and one of our friendly specialists will get back in touch with you: