Dräger PAC 8000 Gas Detector
Featuring robust Dräger technology, with the PAC 8000 gas detector, you’ll be well equipped for tough conditions: this non-disposable, personal single gas monitor device is a reliable and precise instrument, which detects hazardous concentrations of a multitude of different gases.
You can count on the Dräger Pac 8000 to give you reliable, precise readings at any time even in extreme conditions. If the Dräger Pac 8000 measures hazardous gas concentrations, it sets off an audible, visual and noticeable vibrating alarm.
Two bright, flashing LEDs on the top and bottom of the device ensure that the alarm is easily visible from all sides. The acoustic signal reaches a volume of 90 dB. The display can show the peak concentration measured at any given moment. Earlier alarms registered can also be retrieved at a later time even if acknowledged.
- Strong performance for maximum safety.
- Sensors for special gases.
- Robust design – even for the toughest conditions.
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance.
- User-friendly display with all important information.
- 360° alarm with various functions.
- Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports.
- Economical operational costs.
- Fast function test saves time and money.
- Rating: IP68.
To find out what other gas detectors and accessories we have to offer, click here.