Dräger PAC 6000 Gas Detector
The robust design, quick sensor response times, and a powerful battery ensure maximum safety for up to two years with virtually no maintenance required.
The personal single gas detection device warns against hazardous concentrations of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide or oxygen with precision and reliability.
Powerful sensors with a very low T-90 response time ensure quick reactions. The PAC 6000 is versatile thanks to its wide measurement range.
- Strong performance for maximum safety.
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance.
- Robust design – even for the toughest conditions.
- User-friendly display with all important information.
- 360° alarm with various functions.
- One hand operation.
- Event logger for analyses and reports.
- Economical operational costs.
- Fast function test saves time and money.
- Approval: cCSAus, IECEx, ATEX, CE.
- Rating: IP68.