Rae Systems ToxiRAE Pro Series
Compact, reliable and easy-to-use, the ToxiRAE Pro gas detector detects gases in the atmosphere but doesn’t get in the way of workers doing their job.
This gas monitor can detect a range of gases including carbon dioxide, and provides unmistakable five-way local and remote alarms if a threat is detected or a man is down.
For environments where combustible gases can pose a threat to your workers and your facility, this personal wireless monitor provides the visibility you need for fast incident response. Plus, it offers the flexibility of easily swappable sensors to monitor for different gases in different situations.
- Multiple configuration settings, including O2, LEL, CO2 and VOC
- 190 built‐in PID correction factors
- Can be configured as a PID monitor, using a reliable VOC sensor.
- 55 built‐in LEL correction factors
- CO2 promptly detects / monitors Carbon Dioxide in concentrations from 0 to 50,000ppm.
- Wireless access to real‐time instrument readings and alarm status from any location (including Man Down Alarm)
- Unmistakable five‐way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Largest display in its class
- Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe
- Policy enforcement features (option)
- Continuous datalogging
- Easy to use
- User‐replaceable sensor, filter, fan, and Lithium‐ion battery
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2