Rae Systems QRAE 3 Pumped Gas Detector
A popular variant of the Rae Systems series by Honeywell, the QRAE 3 Pumped Gas Detector is a versatile rugged solution, providing one to four sensor functionality. Built to accommodate O2, H2S, CO, SO2 and HCN, this gas monitor ensures the safety of your workers across countless hazardous environments.
Through its use of wireless communication technology, you can seamlessly create a local network with your other QRAE gas monitors to source real-time instrument readings and alarm status (such as man-down alerts). This gas leak detection system is also compatible with the ProRAE Guardian Safety System and EchoView Host Mini-Controller Closed-Loop Wireless System.
Safety officers who are outside the immediate incident area can have the same real-time situational awareness as those in the “hot zone.” This can help facilitate faster, data-driven decision making to alert responders, save lives and protect assets.
Applications include: industrial safety, confined space entry, multi-gas leak detection, environmental remediation, refinery turnarounds, fireground and HazMat response.
Please contact us for further configurations i:e Wireless and different sensor configurations.
- Detects O2, H2S, CO, SO2 and HCN.
- Compatible with the ProRAE Guardian Safety System.
- Compatible with EchoView Host Mini-Controller.
- Little maintenance required.
- Diffusion variant also available for purchase / hire.
- Uses high resolution 180 degrees graphics display.
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2.
- Durable protective,concussion-proof housing.
- Multi-language support: 18 languages encoded.
- Battery life: 8 hours (rechargeable li-ion).
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Rating: IP65